- UW–Madison faculty members teach all online courses associated with master's degree programs.
- Campus lectures are recorded and posted for distance students to access when it's convenient for them.
- Course materials and assignments are exchanged via email or electronic learning management systems.
- Approved proctors administer exams and quizzes remotely.
View the MSci-ME typical course list for availability and planning.
A three-week summer on-campus lab course is required to complete the program.
Please review our admission process.
- ME 446 Automatic Controls
- ME 447 Computer Control of Machines and Processes
- ME/ECE 577 Automatic Controls Lab
- ME 601/547 Physics-Based Modelling for Computer Control
- ME 699 Independent Study
- ME/ECE 739 Advanced Automation and Robotics
- ME 746 Dynamics of Controlled Systems
- ME 747 Advanced Computer Control of Machines and Processes
- ME 790 Masters Research and Thesis